2375 185th St.,, New Richmond, WI 54017
St. Croix County owns approximately 40 acres of forestland in Section 2 of Stanton Township. The forest is located on 185th Street approximately one mile north of the intersection of County Roads H and T.
The County has owned the land since 1944 and has managed the land for forestry since 1950. Existing facilities include a parking lot and hiking trails. The sites were originally obtained for youth forestry education and managed for multi-use, including timber production, recreation and education.
The forest was thinned in 2007 and is open for hunting.