Community Center - Historic Building/Landmark
312 Government Street, Taylors Falls, MN 55084
This historic building was originally built in 1902 as a train depot, and is now used as a rental facility for public and private events. Arrangements for rental can be made by calling city hall at the phone number above. City residents are able to rent at a lower rate than non-residents. The City recently completed an extensive remodeling project for the kitchen and upper level bathroom.