Make art from the poignant moments and important stories of your life.
This class is for new to advanced writers, ages 18 and older, to create memoir, fiction, poetry or essay, offering:
– Weekly writing assignments and reading recommendations
– Helpful guidance and encouragement
– A supportive community of writers
– An opportunity to read your work to a friendly audience at Tin Bins cafe in Stillwater
– An opportunity to publish your work in the quarterly Valley Muses literary page in the Stillwater Gazette
Class terms of 8 weeks each are offered winter, spring, summer and fall.