The Amery Area Public Library was founded in the fall of 1928 by the Amery Woman’s Club and opened its doors to the public on January 19, 1929. The first library was located on East Birch Street. In 1950 the library moved to Center Street, and in 1977 to the former quarters of the Amery Fire Department. The library became a member of the Indianhead Federated Library System in 1978. The Wisconsin Library Association selected the library as “Library of the Year” in 1989. The library moved again
© 2019 - ArtReach St. Croix. All Rights Reserved.