Segway Tours of Stillwater
There is no better way to see Stillwater than on the easy glide of a Segway! Our tours are great for a wide range of ages. 14+ for ages. If you can walk without assistance from a cane or walking device, we can teach you how to ride a segway. Don’t miss out on an opportunity to take the whole family into the outdoors.
New for 2018:
ST. CROIX RIVER CROSSING TOUR over the new bridge!
GATEWAY GLIDE TOUR on the Gateway Trail
A TASTE OF STILLWATER
GATEWAY JR TOURView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES *
- Sep 23, 2018 at 10:30 am (Sun)
- Sep 24, 2018 at 10:30 am (Mon)
- Sep 25, 2018 at 10:30 am (Tue)
- Sep 26, 2018 at 10:30 am (Wed)
- Sep 27, 2018 at 10:30 am (Thu)
- Sep 28, 2018 at 10:30 am (Fri)
- Sep 29, 2018 at 10:30 am (Sat)
- Sep 30, 2018 at 10:30 am (Sun)
- Oct 1, 2018 at 10:30 am (Mon)
- Oct 2, 2018 at 10:30 am (Tue)
Additional time info:
Gateway Jr. tour starts at 10:45.
Gateway Glide tour starts at 12:00.
Taste of Stillwater tour starts at 2:15.
All Stillwater tours start at Brown’s Creek Park at 8312 Neal Ave. N. Stillwater, MN.
Please visit our website https://www.stcroixvalleysegway.com and hit the “Book Now” button to see the calendar and available tours.
143 St. Croix Trail South, Lakeland, MN 55043