Drop-in DIY for Teens
Please note, this event has expired.
DIY crafts for teenagers!
Teens, drop in for some DIY fun at Stillwater Public Library on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays every month between 4:30 – 6:00 p.m. There will be supplies available for you to create a fun craft. Teens ages 12-18 are welcome! Our DIY projects for the fall are:
- September 10 – Pom-Pom Coasters
- September 24 – Fuse Beads
- October 8 – PopSockets
- October 22 – Origami (Paper Crafts)
- November 12 – String Art
- November 26 – Watercoloring
- December 10 – Wire Wrapped Word Art
Program is free and noView more
224 3rd Street North, Stillwater, MN 55082
MORE FROM Stillwater Public Library
Jan 30, 2020