BierCycle Caroling Tours
Join us for some old fashioned caroling with a BierCycle twist! Sing the holiday classics that we all love while pedaling the streets in downtown Stillwater. We’ll bring the music and you can bring the hot chocolate.
Don’t miss out on this festive experience!
Tours are held every Saturday between Thanksgiving and New Year’s at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, and 4:00, and typically last a half hour. Feel free to bring snacks, hot chocolate, wine, and beer. No hard liquor, including Bailey’s and Rumchata.
Tickets are $15 per person. Reservations are required 24 hours in advance. The BierCycle has 10 pedaling seats and a bench seat on the back for 3 people. Caroling tours are weather permitting; 100% refund for cancelledView more
- Tickets are $15 for adults and $12 for kids ages 6-11, kids 5 and under are free.
- Please call or submit a form on our website to check availability.
- Reservations are required 24 hours in advance.
- Caroling tours are weather permitting; 100% refund for cancelled caroling tours due to weather.
- Space is limited to 13 seats per tour (10 pedaling and 3 sitting). Seating is first come, first serve upon arrival.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES *
- Dec 15, 2018 at 01:00 pm (Sat)
- Dec 22, 2018 at 01:00 pm (Sat)
- Dec 29, 2018 at 01:00 pm (Sat)
200 Main St. N. , Stillwater, MN 55082